Media Storage and Streaming

mardi 27 octobre 2015

I want to get people's opinions on reliable media storage and streaming it to a TV or tablet/computer. I have probably 500-1000 dvds and I want to clear up some space in my house by getting rid of them, so my plan is to rip them onto some large capacity hard drives and be able to stream them to my televisions/tablets and then donate or sell the physical dvds.

I'm looking at a drobo, but there are mixed reviews on amazon. Does anyone have any real world experience doing something like this, if so what do you use? I don't want to spend thousands of dollars, but I also don't want something that breaks in a year and I have to go through the pain of trying to recover the data or something that doesn't stream as fast as I would need.


Media Storage and Streaming

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor