Lilly Automotive

mardi 2 décembre 2014

I want to post this in a separate thread to show my appreciation for Daniel at Lilly Automotive.



My water pump died Weds night before thanksgiving. (54,000 miles with absolutely no warning). I had my car towed back to my house and contacted Dan on Friday morning. He suggested that we order parts from ECS or similar to save me a few bucks from the dealer, but ultimately my choice as it would take a few more days to get the parts shipped. Ended up ordering from ECS with a two day delivery which had an ETA of today.



Daniel called me at 7PM last night to inform me the parts came in early and said he could come to my place immediately as he knew I was without a car.



I said lets do it and he got to my place around 9PM to get started - replacing water pump/tsat/ and my inner fender Dinan CAI filter.



What a professional. Daniel did an awesome job and treated my car as if it was his own. All said and done he was here until almost 1AM making sure I was ready to go.



I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in this area for any sort of maintenance or aftermarket parts installation. I know I will be using Lilly Automotive for all my maintenance work going forward and recommending him to all my friends to do the same.



Thanks again Daniel!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor