M performance parts and lease turn in

mardi 30 décembre 2014

Hey guys – I am about two years away from this question being relevant but it popped into my mind and wanted to get your feedback on it now.



So I wanted to add a couple of m performance accessories to my 328 but really didn't want to pay the up charge for the performance suspension and absolutely refused to get charged 4 hours of labor to install a muffler. Needless to say, I bought both once I took delivery of the car and had the suspension installed professionally and installed the muffler myself.



I plan on turning this car in once the lease is up and ordering either a 335 loaded or an M3. So my question is, if I no longer have the stock sport suspension and muffler, what will the dealer due to ding me when the car is turned in? The guy I work with there is a family friend so I'm wondering if there's anything he can do to help out since some of the improvements on the car obviously are not reflected in the window sticker.



Worst case I guess I can just buy the car and sell it separately...



Car in question:



image by mmyers0520, on Flickr




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor