1st time DCT users

samedi 20 décembre 2014

Among new M3/M4 owners, if this is your first DCT, what do you think and are you glad you chose it? I've always had manuals but decided to give this a shot and although I very much dig the speed, smoothness etc., there are a couple of things that are hard to get used to. Specifically, when backing up my driveway into my garage I'm pretty sure the clutches are slipping (they kinda have to be) just like I would with a stick. More frequently though, when stuck in traffic, before the clutch decides to let go, it has to be slipping there as well. I'm fairly confident the Germans have this dialed in but I'm curious about other owners perceptions.



Rolling backwards when in "drive", that I can get used to.



(not a forum regular so go easy on me.)




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor