Need Help Making a Decision Black or White F10

vendredi 26 décembre 2014

So first of all want to wish everyone here a happy holidays. Well now to my problem. Early next year most likely towards the end of February I plan to buy a f10 528i. My problem is I cannot decide between Alpine White, Carbon Black, or Black Sapphire. The other color I was contemplating was space gray, so hopefully u guys can help me out. It seems like on most of the modded 5 series on this site are either white or black which is making my decision ever harder. I do plan on doing 20" wheels with an Mtech front bumper. So I would like to get input on some people that already own this car in either black or white. Which color brings out the design of the car better, and which color shows the body lines of the car better. I have went to the dealer and seen the car in both colors in person, but that still hasn't helped. Another thing to add is that I have never had a black car before, I have had an e46 in silver, a e92 in white, and an e60 in mystic blue metallic. I think the e92 white was the hardest to keep clean the blue and silver were much easier, but the e92 white did sort of stand out at night.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor