Minor upgrades?

lundi 22 décembre 2014

I've been searching this forum for hours now, reading up on ecu flashes, brakes, suspension, etc. I purchased a 2009 135i m sport on Saturday, and love it. It's an automatic with the paddle shift, and it performs great. It's a blast to drive.



After all this research, I'm a tad bit overwhelmed with info and can't pinpoint what to do. The car has 65k on it- I'd like it to have some more power, possibly add a cat back exhaust system, and possibly upgraded suspension. I'd like to stay as close to stock as possible, just tweak it a bit to get a tad closer to the 1M experience, but keeping it my 135.



Any thoughts? I'm very new to this forum and these cars, so input would be fantastic. I'd like to have the car be extremely reliable, no cel, no codes, all functional- just a little bit more all around and sound a bit meaner, too 😉. Thanks in advance.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor