COTA Track Day

mercredi 24 décembre 2014

I got to drive Circuit of the Americas so I thought I'd share my experience. It was a blast! I loved it. The track is hard on brakes so my setup was inadequate, but I still had fun. I just had to brake in stages at turn 12 to keep from overheating the brakes. The car actually warned me many times that I was braking too hard. I've never seen that before. I had no chance on the straights compared to the higher horsepower cars in the group, but I kept up well in the corners. What a fun day.



http://ift.tt/1wI8YU0



Track setup:

Vorshlag Camber Plates

TRMotorsport wheels 17x8.5J ET40

Hankook RS3 245/40/17

Stoptech Street Perfomance front brake pads

Titanium shims

Brake fluid - Castrol SRF

Brake pedal rubber pads: part #35211160422 $4.47 - stacked 2 more for track use only




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor