Good independent in Ruislip/Harrow/Uxbridge area

samedi 15 mars 2014

Hey all,



As I'm gearing up to take the plunge into e90 ownership, I was wondering about a reliable and straight up independent dealer down my neck of the woods. I live in in the Ruislip/Harrow area of North West London and wondered if any of you guys 'n gals use anyone in my general vicinity that you'd recommend.



There is actually a BMW/Mini dealership 5 mins from my house (Spire of Ruislip) so I guess I'd try them out - but some of the stories I've read on here seem to indicate the official dealers charge an arm and a leg.



BTW - when I eventually get my used e90, I plan on purchasing the BMW extended warranty. So I guess I'd have to visit Spire for certain things. Which brings me to another question: Would visiting an Independent invalidate my BMW warranty?



Cheers,



R.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor