Tire Rack - 275/30R19 Pirelli Eufori@ RFT tires Closeout - $129 each and $60 Rebate

samedi 29 mars 2014

So I stumbled across this deal on Tire Rack and it seemed like too good of a deal to pass up, especially for run flats, so I picked up 4 of them which also qualify for the manufacturer's mail in rebate of $60. I don't really know anything about these tires and its a strong possibility that some people may have used these and hate them, so if you've had bad experiences please feel free to share but also understand that getting a run flats for this size and price is pretty rare. It also appears that they come with a Manufacturer Road Hazard Coverage included in the cost, although I'm not sure what the extent of the coverage is. You do have to pay for shipping but it shouldn't be more than about $15-20 per tire.



There is also a $100 refer a friend rebate offered by Pirelli, so if you found this post useful and actually buy a set please let me know so you can include my name and email address in your rebate form :)



Quantity is definitely limited so let me know if they run out and I'll delete the post.



Link: http://ift.tt/1jWUeaP




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor