can over-due oil change cause engine light?

lundi 31 mars 2014

started slowly (once or twice per month), but now my CEL/limp mode is becoming a daily thing. when i re-start the car, it disappears but it comes back quite rapidly.



obviously i don't know what the error is yet, but when checing my vehicle status, it says "Service overdue" and highlights that my engine oil and brake fluid are past their expiration date.



so, the question is, could this cause the car into limp mode?



I do have the JB4 and the BMW intake, other than that completely stock. 41,000 miles on the clock. With the JB4 i opted for the USB cable, so i imagine i can connect to my laptop and see what the errors are?



anyone that can comment on this i would much appreciate it!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor