Need to make decision today! Ordering f30

lundi 31 mars 2014

Whats up guys I come to you for thoughts..coming from e92, e90, ive finally decided im def going with f30...im doing 328 AW on Coral..6mt lighting and prem..(im not getting xdrive this time around) . its a dd and more than enough for me. my problem is im stuck between sport line or M. I love the front of the regular sport..back is fine too..but i will spend the money on getting wider tires...I even like the rims styling better too..M sport has that bad ass steering wheel..and comes with 255 in back already...so cost isnt the factor here because at end of day with purchasing tires itll be about $500 difference...btw you guys have been a great source for all my BMW questions the last few years...ill miss the hydraulic sterring quite a bit but I figure from what im seeing the better tires should resolve most of it...what are your thoughts..




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor