Differences in sound quality in an E90 vs E92

dimanche 30 mars 2014

I've done a little bit of research but I couldn't seem to find anything regarding this.



I have an E90 335i with CIC iDrive and an E92 328i, both of which are equipped with the Hi-Fi audio option.



I have noticed that audio (across multiple sources) sounds significantly better in the E90 compared to the E92. I have matched the settings and compared the audio and still found the E90 to have better bass response at lower frequencies compared to the E90. The system in the sedan also seems to clip less at higher volumes while still providing a relatively consistent and accurate mid and low delivery.



I'd consider myself an audiophile and for the most part I'd say the Hi-Fi system isn't too bad for an OEM setup but I can't seem to figure out why the E90's system seems superior to the E92.



Can anyone shed some light on this?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor