damaged Wheel Lock key

samedi 29 mars 2014

Do you guys know what it costs to replace a damaged Wheel lock key in the GTA. Is there a cheaper way of obtaining a replacement than dealerships?



I was changing my winters for summers and the tire shop over tightened all the nuts, in the process of loosening my wrench slipped off and damaged the key.



Doesn't the dealer have a master key? I'm thinking I can ask them to remove all the wheel locks and just put my regular wheel nuts on. I'm taking the car in this week for oil service, hopefully they will do this for no or minimal charge? I have M wheels on my f30, do you guys think any risk in not having wheel locks? I figure if someone wants to pinch them, they will find a way regardless.



I also heard you can get kits which help remove the stripped wheel locks, does anyone know where to get these.



I would really appreciate thoughts.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor