Pirelli Slicks (275-18)

dimanche 30 mars 2014

I have 3 sets of Pirelli World-Challenge slicks I've been saving for my E90 M3 race car. I will be running a different tire this year so the Pirelli slicks are for sale for $75 each.



All the tires are 275-645-18 which works out to 275-35-18. If a 275-35-18 fits on your car, these will too.



These tires all have either 1 or 2 heat-cycles on them and they have been stored in my garage.



There are 5 wear holes in 4 location across the tread. These tires are showing at least 4 of the wear holes in each location.



These tires are very fast and offer a lot of mechanical grip. When I switched to these tires last year, I was 6 seconds a lap faster then the DOT tires I normally run.



New, these tires are $530 each...

http://ift.tt/1gSkQvR



I will sell them for $75 each. That is a deal - but I do not want to ship them. Buying used tires through the mail is difficult because you can't see the item and they cost of shipping is such a high percentage of the item itself.



Please let me know if you have any questions. I work at home so the tires are avail for viewing most any time or day.



Thanks for your interest.



-Ralph Warren



















0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor