My New Audio Equipment has arrived :)

dimanche 30 mars 2014

I just got my XD700/5 and my 10TW3 in the mail on Friday. I made a custom harness and plan to install the amp sometime this week as well as make a custom box for the sub in the ski pass of my e93. For anyone wondering i got the 700/5 over the 600/6 it was because i plan to run the 4 speakers and the new 10" sub from the 700/5 amp. The underseat earthquake subs are being run by my rockford 3ch amp powering both subs at 150w rms each. So i figured buying the 600/6 amp would force me to replace my other amp with a mono one that i didn't want to do.



I normally don't buy from places I've never bought from but since i used my credit card i felt safe. I bought my audio equipment from CreativeCarAudio.net, but before i did i called them up and looked them up online. Their a small business and the representative was very helpful and friendly.



For anyone looking for a the XD700/5 or the XD600/6 at a good price this is the place to buy it from.



XD700/5

XD600/6

M600/6 Marine Version (Exact same amp except it withstands salt water... so its water proof :) its also $350 so if your in the market buy this one!



The site says it would come in a refurbished brown box, but it actually came in the full retail box... It looks 100% bran new and everything was sealed... Their is not a single scratch or finger print on the amp so its safe to say JL audio made it look 100% new again. Cant wait to get it all installed. The box will be the only thing slowing down my progress since I've never made one before lol




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor