M135i aftermarket mods and results

lundi 31 mars 2014

Just realised I'd been rather remiss and not actually posted any of the results from my tinkering with my 2013 N55 M135i...



So in short I will say that the car was dyno'd at Surrey Rolling Road in the UK along with several other 1-series cars a couple of weeks ago. They use a Dyno Dynamics RR in shoot-out mode and this is usually a very stern and honest piece of kit.



The standard M135i's (and those with BMWMP exhausts) made the correct and expected numbers of around 325hp, 330 ftlb



I was very happy to achieve a rather better than expected 394 hp and 450 ftlb :happyanim:



Performance mods on my car (so far) are a BMS JB4 running Map 2, full Scorpion decat downpipe and exhaust system, Forge Motorsports intercooler and BOV, Birds/Quaife ATB diff



As you can see, there aren't that many mods on the list so far and I have several more in the pipeline -including a Forge charge pipe, Forge intake and then the addition of water/meth injection should hopefully see me over the 400 mark,,,




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor