Which A/V Receiver should I go with

dimanche 11 octobre 2015

I think my receiver is taking a dump so I'm looking at a new one. Not going to crazy but budget is the 900 mark.

Here are the three I have it down to:

Yamaha RX-A840




Marantz SR 5010





Denon AVR-X2200W





Out of the 3 Im leaning towards the Yamaha I think. My current one is a Yamaha which I have had for 7 years. Worked great but once we moved, the new set up put it in a cramp spot and I think heat has taken a toll on it. Regardless the new set up will have plenty of breathing room for the receiver.

I haven't owned either Marantz or Denon so people with experience please share! If there is another you recommend please post up as well.


Which A/V Receiver should I go with

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor