were you ever surprised to get something back that was lost?

mardi 13 octobre 2015

I was at the gym and as luck would have it, rushed home to see the hockey game. Too many things in my pocket, headphones, wallet, keys, blah blah blah, and I have the key tags on a separate keychain, with a tag for another gym that definitely charges for replacement, stupidly with a fob for work. Yep, get home, can't find it. So to retrace, I go to the original parking space, then need to park, wait 3 hours for this lady to back out, it's like she went even more slowly knowing I was waiting for the space.

Walk along the front, lobby, back to daycare (I walked all over inside the play area), finally to the front desk.

"Any chance someone turned in a keychain with tags?"

"Yep. Name?"

She goes into one of those plastic rubbermaid file boxes and hands me the keychain.

"Oh, and by the way, we don't have pictures of Liam and Elsa in our system, so next time you're here we need to take their pictures."

"Ok, sure, thanks!"

I'm thinking what did my wife do, add the au pair and her brother as our kids? lol :D

I suppose the tags are not really worth anything, but the inconvenience they saved me was sweet. I believe in humanity again!


were you ever surprised to get something back that was lost?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor