So I changed out my reverse bulbs to LED's

jeudi 15 octobre 2015

First photo is the stock halogen ones.

Next one's the 921 Philips LED's, which look like this:



And then I tried a pair of 3535 chipset LED's from Ebay, that look like this:


.
.
.
Both LED's unfortunately (and the 3535's are advertised as being CANBUS compatible/error free) throw an error code, so I'll have to get it coded out, or go the resistor route.

No surprise I think that the Philips bulbs, due to their odd design, throw the light back the farthest. Notice how you can see the big tree in the background, on the right of the no parking sign, with the Philips ones?

Whereas with the 3535's, it's a more general spread, so you can see the ground more and the spread is wider also.

I'm thinking I'll stick with the Philips, as more distance and projection I figure is better for backing up, than a spread.... Though lighting up the ground that well works really well for the rear view camera I have to say!

Thoughts? Which would you go with / have you if you've done this?
.

Attached Images
   


So I changed out my reverse bulbs to LED's

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor