Newbie to forum! New 2016 X3!

lundi 31 août 2015

Hello guys and girls!

Newbie from the UK here. Got my 2016 F25 X3 coming in the next 7-10 days hopefully (been waiting since June! And the darn thing missed the cargo freighter last week :mad0260: ) so I cannot wait.

Just wanting to say hello, get a few thoughts on the setup I've gone for (all opinions welcomed and accepted), and also advice on any recommended mods or improvements from standard which are seen as "must dos"

So I've ordered a white 2.0L diesel auto (with shift paddles) Msport, oyster leather, fine wood anthracite trim, with media professional package, servotronic steering, sun protect glass, ext folding auto dim mirrors, model designation deletion rear only, xenons, and loud speaker :cool: now I've heard a lot of pros about the variable dampener control, is that an error to have missed out?

Hopefully I can be of use to you all at some point on here, and the same back.

Bit about me - 29, police officer here in the UK, based in Wales, live with the Mrs and my little 3 year old dude in tow! :) work wise, any way I can assist with legal points to do with vehicles don't hesitate to ask.

Speak soon,

Dan


Newbie to forum! New 2016 X3!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor