Selling my C5 Z06, what to replace it with? Leaning S2000... E46 M3? other?

dimanche 23 août 2015

Hey all, I'm about to list my Corvette Z06 for sale on Autotrader. I've already put it up on Corvette Forum. I simply don't drive the car enough, my wife refuses to drive it and as a result it's time to get something that we can both enjoy and have fun with. Ultimately, the car will see some light track/autoX duty, that was my intent with the Vette I just never got around to it.

Right now I'm leaning towards an S2000, why? Because I love the drivetrain, it's light, drives fantastic, parts are cheap, tires are cheap and it's rock solid reliable and my wife would also get a lot of enjoyment out of it. Slowwww depreciation.

I would also not be opposed to an E46 M3 but do think running costs would be higher than the vette I would guess, not sure about insurance costs. The vette has been very reliable, I have replaced a light bulb and thats it other than maintenance, ie fluids, etc.

Any other thoughts or comments would be welcome.

Pics because I figured I would be asked...




Anyway...I welcome any and all thoughts.


Selling my C5 Z06, what to replace it with? Leaning S2000... E46 M3? other?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor