I have jumped ship to the X4!

samedi 22 août 2015

Well it probably drove my CA crazy, but I decided to go with my gut and get the X4 instead of the X4...this after placing my order...but at least it hadn't entered production yet. :sigh:

Part of why I went with the X4 is because I always loved the X6...the lines, the stance, and overall sportiness. Plus I really like that it's unique.

My hesitation was because of the reduced cargo space and back seat modifications to handle the sloped roofline--the marquee feature of the X4.

But after looking at the cargo space, and think real-world on how I would use the space andf beackseats, I realized the X4 is just fine in that regard--and far more spacious than my two door Infiniti. ;)

Plus after reading some great reviews, and articles discussing the X4, especially an interview with the lead engineer on the X4 project, I was sold. Going from a sports car to an SUV makes the X4 a perfect mesh for me. :)

So here is my order and now I await my production number:

- M Sport package
- Dark Graphite paint
- 20" M Double Spoke wheels - style 310M
- Black Nevada Leather
- Fineline Anthracite Wood Trim
- LED Lighting
- Driver Assistance package
- Technology package
- Dynamic Damper Control
- Heated Front Seats

Really looking forward to this X4. My little Infiniti has been a faithful steed for eight years, but it will be nice to be back in the BMW fold. :thumsup:


I have jumped ship to the X4!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor