Advice from all you

mardi 25 août 2015

Hi All,

Hoping to be a new owner soon!

My dealership in North Carolina is pushing a 2016 vehicle on the lot with an invoice (I computed this invoice online) of $46,715. Their offer is $46,995.00 (not including total financed aftermarkets of $823.87. I don't know what that means).

This seems like a good deal since I've read $500 to $1,000 above invoice is nice. Any tips for trying to negotiate this lower when I go in to purchase? I'm nervous...haven't purchased a car in 15 years. What is that total financed aftermarkets for?

These are the specs:
X3 xDr28i
Space Gray with Oyster interior
Driver Assistance Package
Lighting Package
Premium Package
19" light alloy double spoke wheels style 309
Heated front seats
Navigation system

I may try to trade in my old vehicle as well, but it's not worth much (2001 Honda Accord).

Any advice is appreciated! :happyanim:


Advice from all you

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor