A Couple of Questions...Headlights and Cover...

lundi 31 août 2015

Just got a 2012 carbon black x3 m sport, and it is a keeper! I have it all programmed now, but have a couple of basic questions that I couldn't get answers to in the manual...

--I reprogrammed a profile for my settings but cannot see a way to completely delete an old profile..I just reset the old one, is there a way to delete them or no need?
--I set up the X3 to have no DRL's....but the headlights seem to be on a lot of the time even during pretty decent light conditions. Is this common with the automatic setting (ie, conservatively bmw has it set up so the lights are on a lot of the time) or is there some way for me to 'dial back' the headlights so that they only come on when it is getting dark?
--Car Cover--the x3 may be spending a decent amount of time outside, and am thinking of getting a car cover for it. What would you recommend, and are they as much of a pain to take on and off as they seem?

Thanks!


A Couple of Questions...Headlights and Cover...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor