Early Review of New (to me) X3.....w/Pics

mercredi 26 août 2015

Took delivery of a 2012 X3 two days ago. First road trip coming up tomorrow, but here are my early thoughts....

First, the details: 2012 X3 Carbon black with black leather. Pretty well loaded, everything but HUD and rear heated seats. M Sport, Prem, Tech, Cold weather, Premium audio, Convenience, rear side shades. 43k miles, brand new tires, generally excellent condition with only a few minor scratches. Bought from another bmw guy, nice transaction.

As a longtime m car owner, I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the 'feel' of the x3. So far, I have to say I'm surprised at how much I like it. The car feels very solid, handling seems quite good, and performance, while clearly not what I'm used to, seems more than adequate. The interior is in typical bmw style, and that means well executed. I have to get some of the features programmed to the new owner, but the features are all well thought out and useful. I love the automatic rear opening hatch! Audio system sounds surprisingly good. My wife, in her first short drive, really liked it as well which is a bonus.

The car will get 400+ plus miles this weekend so I'll have a better understanding of how it really performs, but so far I really like it. The question I am likely going to face is whether to sell my M3 which I just don't use as much as I would like, and the X3 will make that worse.

Some pics below....



















Early Review of New (to me) X3.....w/Pics

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor