would you trade your 28i X3 by a 35i under these conditions

jeudi 27 août 2015

I would like your opinion on this:

I am considering trading my X3

My X3:
2014 Xdrive28i, white w/beige nevada leather, premium pkg, lighting pkg, Driver assist pkg, Fineline wave wood trim, 8000 miles, 1 year of ownership (with zero problems), financed for 5y at 3%

Potential vehicle
2014 Xdrive35i, black with black nevada leather, M-sport pkg, premium pkg, technology pkg, roof rails, hitch installed, Aluminum trim, 6000 miles, 2 y of ownership (lease return, Florida vehicle), CPO elite (extra 1y or 25k miles warranty) certified by carfax, can be financed at 0.9% (special for CPOs)
Sale price: 45K


My offer (take it or leave it): 41k and swapping the fineline wave wood trim by the alum trim


If the dealer accepts my offer, Would you do it?


would you trade your 28i X3 by a 35i under these conditions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor