New Watch - Carl F. Bucherer Manero Retrograde

vendredi 21 août 2015

Just wanted to share pics of my new watch. Long story short, I had to replace a chronograph that had taken on water - thank goodness for Insurance! This is basically my "dress" watch, I have a Panerai 321 that I wear everyday. This watch might not be for everybody, but I think the details are beautiful. I never used any of the chronograph complications on my damaged watch so I wanted to go a different direction and wanted functional art on my wrist rather than a sport watch

Here are the details:
CFB Manero Retrograde
40mm Case
CFB 1903.1 Automatic Movement (ETA re-worked in house)
Retrograde calendar
24-hr/2nd timezone
Day
Date
42-hour Power Reserve





My Modest Collection:



My daily:



Panerai 321
Luminor 1950 Case
44mm
P9002 Calibre in-house Panerai automatic movement
72-hour Power Reserve

Thanks for looking :D


New Watch - Carl F. Bucherer Manero Retrograde

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor