2016 Shelby GT350

jeudi 20 août 2015

I heard about it during the press release but never payed much attention- it's just another mustang (or so I thought). It has a 5.2L Flat Plane Crank V8 that punches out 526hp at 7500rpm, and redlines at 8,250rpm. Track tuned suspension and has the new IRS. It sounds absolutely delicious, and how many road cars can you get with a flat plane crank short of a Ferrari these days? Best news is it starts under $50k. I just got in to an M235i and I am very happy with it, but naturally I am already scheming for my next move like any car freak. For anyone who is missing the aural and visceral experience of the E92 M3, this could be the ticket. It may not have the refinement or luxury of an M3 but it will certainly have the exclusivity and character, if not more so. Is the GT350 on anyone else's radar? I am shocked its on mine, I've never ever considered a mustang variant before.

The sound:
http://ift.tt/1JlxnVv

Attached Images
  


2016 Shelby GT350

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor