Manual states M1 10W-40 , users say M1 0W-40, WHY!?! Clarification Please.

jeudi 25 septembre 2014

Mobil 1 0W-40 is what everyone is saying here via search.

But the manual states Mobil 1 10W-40



Why the disparity of stated weight?

Why is it OK to go directly against what the manual states?

Typo???



How important is the LL01 rating?

Do I need to make sure this rating is on the packaging?

Does this take precedence over weight somehow?



Which oil selections can I make if I want to source oil locally?



I read about full oil change and filter kits from "Tisher" (dead links) being a good way to do it...,who are the current suppliers of a BMW "oil change kit" ?



Any good threads that will clarify and simplify my understanding of what oil to use based on my location for ease of use and easy accessibility to find the correct oils?



TIA




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor