My audio just blew out!?

dimanche 21 septembre 2014

2012 e92 335i 35k miles. Harman & Kardin - Logic 7.



JB4+FBO and hardwired V1.



I was driving yesterday, just fine... This morning my sound wouldn't come through and it wasn't switching through my music.



Eventually, it started making high pitch noises, grumbling sounds, and long pauses in between... Eventually, no sound whatsoever. Not even gongs! All electrical things work though... I don't recall anything spilling in the truck recently... I had some things spill (small amount) many months ago... My only music is Sirius and iPhone.



It also tells me a warning about no tones. I've restarted, tried to wait it out, etc.



I have no clue what to do... :confused2



Has anyone had this issue before? Does BMW warranty cover it?



Thanks







EDIT: Seems like a common issue after calling a few friends... Hopefully this is an easy issue. Heard something about the SOS (mine didn't come up as an error) Also, something about using a jump cable???




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor