The bird has landed...

samedi 27 septembre 2014

I just got back from Performance Center delivery of my new 2015 F80 M3:



SO/BLK everything but the kitchen sink (and no CCB or moonroof). Drove her home and kept her for one night before dropping her off for Opticoat and XPEL.



What can I say that hasn't been said before. First the guys and gals at the performance center could work for the Ritz Carleton.. that'd the experience they create for their customers. I had done the 2-day M School when I bought my 2012 E92 M3 so some of the "track" experience wasn't all that exciting. Really cool off-road course in the X5. Stuff 99.9% of buyers will never do but it's nice to know you can :)



For me the highlights were the 2 hours I spent going over every aspect of the car with Andy (who's an instructor but was filling in to do my delivery) and the plant tour. I had a moment of panic during the tour when I was started having Terminator flashbacks. The robotics and logistic management is simply astonishing. By the way, they pump out about 1100 X vehicles PER DAY from Spartanburg.



So here's a few shots of her... ENJOY! And for those still waiting for their babies to arrive, what a great payoff when you finally do get her. There is absolutely zero that I can complain about just yet. I will post an update after driving her a bit more. Compared to my E92 this FEELS like a super car.



Next will be installing iND black kidney grill surrounds, black side grills/vents and M Performance Carbon Fiber spoiler.



Oh, and thanks to Ilhan at BMW Alexandria for getting my son his first M Car too!



(having problems uploading pics - will try to resolve tomorrow).



ANYONE IN NOVA/DC/MD WANT TO PLAN A MEET UP AND GET OUR M'S TOGETHER JUST PM ME!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor