F/S.F/T Rennen C10 wheels and tires, MINT CONDITION

mardi 23 septembre 2014

Hi i am selling my Rennen C10. The wheels are in absolute mint condition. Not a single scratch, crack, or bend in any of the wheels. Im simply selling them because I do not have my 5 series anymore, i have a 2011 335xi now which is why i am willing to trade for another set of wheels as well. Not too sure what i want to trade but nothing bigger then 19in but if you have an offer that will fit my car i will be happy to hear it. The size of these wheels are FRONT 245-35-20 and REAR 275-30-20. I have Hankook Ventus v12 on and they are practically brand new. I only put about 5k miles on these wheels. I am asking $1300 price negotiable. Not really sure how much it would cost to ship them so i would prefer local pickup otherwise the buyer is responsible for shipping costs. Feel free to message me with any questions.



















0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor