Priced to sell: n55 AR catless downpipes and Cyba diamond black quad tips

vendredi 26 septembre 2014

Hello Everyone!



I'm selling an N55 AR Catless Downpipe with only 3 months of usage. The reason I'm selling is because I decided to go in a different direction. As most people know, these downpipes are the best quality on the market, and you can certainly tell when you closely examine its material.



PRICE: $380 OBO



I'm also selling a pair of Quad Black Chrome Cyba Tips. Cyba is known on these forums for making awesome tips. The fitment is a little off on one of the tips, but you can hardly tell. The reason I'm selling is because bought a more expensive pair of tips that I liked. My loss, your gain.



PRICE: $75 OBO



Both of these are OBO, so please offer up! I am located in Orange County, CA. Local is preferred, but I WILL consider shipping for the right price.



Please PM for my number to text for more info!



















0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor