F32 435i with Suspension setup options

lundi 29 septembre 2014

hi all



This is my first topic on this forum :)



So i have a 435i msport with adaptive suspension. I am looking to lower a bit the car as the gap from the wheel to the arch is too much !! Nearly 3 fingers goes in there with factory setup !



Important things i need :



1. Car aesthesics to be better , i am on 19" type 442 wheels

2. I dont want to loose the comfort of my car

3. I will not be going to the track



The other issue is the road surfaces in malta are not so good , i also bought ACS springs, i loved the handling but it seems i lost also some comfort and went back to stock setup , now i am seeing the car so ugly raised up again. Is it the RFT Tyres maybe that caused me some bumping with the ACS? Some mechanic told me that just changing the springs will only stiffen your ride.



So i was thinking of maybe going the coilover route. KW ddc kit looks really good but again i dont know if i will loose comfort of the car



Anyone using KW ddc or any other coilovers ?



Any input would be highly appriciated



Thanks :)




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor