BMWhat App

jeudi 25 septembre 2014

Have only just heard about this after reading a thread on here earlier.

I've one a quick search and seems like it could come in pretty handy. I know there's probably all the info I need in the forum somewhere but I don't have much time to search and if it does what I'm thinking it does I'd need to buy it very soon!



My car is an E92 320d N47 12/2007.



I want to code my rear LCI lights that I installed ages ago because I've still never got the double speed blinking sorted! Is this possible? Also I have a fault code on my dash which I was hoping to erase, again is this possible?



I'm thinking I can buy the full app and a wifi connector off them? (or is there a cheaper alternative that can be used) and then use my iPhone to do what I have described.. as well as any other things I want to play about with if possible.



Basically just wanting to know if I am able to do this ok?



Any help would be greatly appreciated! Need to sort these things out before my MOT which is due!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor