Help! ER Chargepipe or Stage 1 LPFP?

jeudi 3 juillet 2014

Hi guys,



Got a bit of a dilemma -- I am going to get a lot of work on the car (80k, JB4 G5) done probably next week (fingers crossed).



I am taking my car to Z&M Auto who are going to hook me up with the following:


  • Walnut Blasting

  • DP Install

  • FMIC Install

  • Intake Install

  • PCV Valve + Cap

  • New Spark Plugs




I have just enough money for one more thing -- based on your tunes and experience, what should I go for next? I want to run more e85 but I don't want my chargepipe busting off...(a little context) I've had no chargepipe problems up until this point running JB4 map 2.



I also don't want a BOV -- I would like to stick with OEM DV until I can save up and get a Forge DV. I'd love to be able to hit 17psi (Daily Driver) and 18.5psi on track days.



What upgrade should I go for first and why? ER Chargepipe or SteveAZ Stage 1 LPFP?



Your input is greatly valued! Would like to make the purchase today! :)



Thanks!

-Elo




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor