Can't decide Matte, satin, or gloss!!

dimanche 6 juillet 2014

Ok here's the deal, I have a sapphire graphite metallic e92 335i with 19"

M3 rep rims (220's). Now the plan is to black everything out (window trim,

Rims, grill, and maybe exhaust tips too haven't decided.) Here's my dilemma.

I dunno if I should just plasti dip everything matte maybe add a glossifier for

A nice Satin like finish. I think that would be a nice compromise and quite economical to do. But then I see pictures of full gloss, and I think damn that

Looks so sick!! I hear it's a lot easier to up keep, as it doesn't look dirty all the time. I realize if I want full gloss I would have to paint or powdercoat, and for the trim I would have to vinyl, obviously costing more. I'm kinda ruling matte out, while the contrast is nice on the glossy paint, I find it looks too faded, almost dark brown after awhile. Any opinions or past experiences would be greatly appreciated! Cheers.:)




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor