Adaptive Suspension

jeudi 10 juillet 2014

Hi, I have the Adaptive Suspension and pretty much fully loaded F80 minus the ceramic brake option.



I am reading through the pictures and I find the stock height for the F80 is real high on the front. There arent too many coilover options available now. (If there is, I probably stick with KW that I am accustomed to with my old E92).



So, my question is, if you have adaptive suspension, do you still swap it out? If you do, wouldnt I be missing the point of including the adaptive suspension?



If I dont swap, to lower the stance of the car, springs may be the only way? But I have heard that swapping out only the springs could damage the OEM coilovers since they are not designed to work with the aftermarket springs.



Inputs?



Thanks




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor