Any TC Kline SA true match coilovers user's experiencing harsh ride?

vendredi 14 mars 2014

Ok let me begin by telling you about my setup . I'm running 350f/600r springs on full soft with their supplied bumpstops on factory front strut mounts with 60000 miles and the stock rft's . Now heres my issue I feel like the car is riding on the bumpstops as it feels like it bottoms out on any road that is even slightly broken up. When first installed I didn't think it felt all that bad but maybe the roads are getting worse, maybe worn out strut mounts? I have contacted TC Kline and have gone back and forth with a few emails. I was told that if I went any lower then 1/2 inch lowered I would need the front struts custom cut down 1" shorter. I did not buy it direct thru TC Kline but thru my friends who own a shop, now I was under the impression that there true match sa coilover kits already had the 1" shorter front struts? I wouldn't have went with coil overs if I was planning a 1/2" drop. I don't have them slammed but probably 1 1/2 lowered in front. Getting rid of the runcrap tires first to see how much it helps but have a feeling it will only help a little. What else should I look into?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor