Advice on buying Pre-Owned at BMW dealership

samedi 15 mars 2014

Also posted in the Canadian section but thought I'd get more advice on general forum





I'm looking into an 09 328i x drive for my wife (and for me to mod)



Mississauga (Ontario Canada) BMW had one off lease



2009 328i x drive with 54,000 km (that's what caught my eye) and warranty until Sept 2015 or 160,000 km




It's a certified series but looking from some advice from others who have bought pre owned from dealerships.. I feel I'm just being paranoid but I can't help it...worried mostly about non reported accidents. The Carproof ( Canadian version of Carfax ) says there was a $1870 claim on rear center bumper with the work done at a BMW dealership, Im thinking thats not much considering its mostly labour. The rest of the report says CLEAN / NORMAL title and all else looks good





Test drove it and it was very nice





Thanks in advance & hope to have one on my driveway soon




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor