Transfer US to EU Tail light F 25 2015

samedi 26 septembre 2020

Hello friends.

I have recently owned a BMW X3 F25 2.8D. As you know, the laws in both countries are different regarding the movement and color of the turn signals.
Since the car from Canada and America has red taillights, they should turn orange amber.
I've looked at a lot of topics, and some have achieved this success, others complain that they can't. My call for help is as follows. Do you have variants of specific bulbs for the rear turn signals so that they can turn orange without changing the entire stop light.
From what I know is an option to put an LED bulb and add a resistor (resistor) to receive the rest of the signal and power from the computer. I know that the resistors must be placed as they will generate heat in a metal place in the car which would not be a problem to heat.
Another question I want to ask is how do I transfer a card from America (and Canada) to a European one.
Thanks !

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor