Open Technical Enhancements

mardi 29 septembre 2020

Just thought this worth sharing in case others are affected, and they wish to check if it applies to their cars.

Booked my 2019 20i M Sport in for it's 1st service today and was advised by the service department that two 'Open Technical Enhancements' would also be performed on my car whilst it was in:

1. Check Rear Head Restraints - queried this but Service Advisor didn't know what this was about. I confess I can't imagine what could be wrong - they look and work fine as errr, head restraints!

2. Rework Engine Wiring Harness - this one sounds both self explanatory and a little more serious. I certainly haven't noticed anything and car drives fine. Again, the Service Advisor didn't know and just said it was on the system and that they would need the car all day so this work and the service could be carried out.

So, not recalls as such but obviously work BMW feels my car requires. I can't imagine it will be just me and wonder if others have had this done too?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor