Opinions Needed!

dimanche 27 septembre 2020

As one of the most indecisive people in the world, I have had a very annoying dilemma between what my next BMW should be with my ultimate decision changing every other hour it seems. So... I decided to turn to some fellow enthusiasts for some outside opinions.

A little background information for my current debacle: I currently have a 2015 428i with the M-Sport package and have absolutely loved the car but it is starting to just not be enough for me and my desire to have another manual kills me every time I get in the car. Ultimately I intend on getting the new 2021 M4 in a manual but plan to wait and get a used one sometime early-mid 2022 but want something to hold me over till then-

Arises my debacle. The two best options I have picked out are a 2016 or so 435i M-Sport or an E92 M3, both manuals. I am leaning slightly towards the E92 in general because I am in love with the naturally aspirated V8 in it but the sense of interior downgrade from my current car is holding me back. I love newer interiors and feel like I would be dissatisfied with the "downgrade" of sorts. The interior is important for me because after all that is where you do the driving from. The 435 would obviously have the same interior as my current car.

Sure, I admit this is a sort of stupid debacle but I just need some other opinions to come to a final decision. Let me know what ya'll would do!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor