X3M track day pointers

samedi 26 septembre 2020

A funny thing happened a month ago. My wife said she wanted to do an HPDE for the first time ever. :confused0068:

So this friday we are both hitting the track for performance driver training, her in our M340i xDrive and me in the X3MC. I've done this course before and have about 12 track days under my belt in an E90 M3 but haven't been on track since 2013. The class is great with first half of day "classroom" instruction and running drills and second half slowly winding up on track to potential solo driving by end of day. I'm excited to throw the track at the big rig and learn how it handles at the limits, but will not be tracking it more than this one time.

Any suggestions for target tire pressures or other things to think about with setup? I'm on PS4S 265/295 fwiw and weather will be dry at about 75F. This day won't be demanding enough to worry about swapping pads or fluids.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor