Spotify and Remote 3D view disappeared...

dimanche 27 septembre 2020

This just happened in the past few days. I have a 2020 X4 M40 (G02).

I have the 3/2020 update (which gave me Spotify and resolved some Remote 3D view issues). I got the update in April and everything has worked fine since then.

Everything was working fine last week and now Spotify has disappeared in the Media section and Remote 3D view has disappeared from the Connected App (I run Android on a Samsung Galaxy S10).

I've taken a remote 3D picture using the Connected App as recently as last week (and it shows that a picture was taken in the History section of the Connected App) but there's no way to see it in the app.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior?
Could this be related to Spotify not being supported in IDrive 6?

Thoughts or ideas appreciated. If it doesn't come back in the next few days I will contact service.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor