Did you get your spouse or did your spouse get the tire coverage?

samedi 26 septembre 2020

Hi there, wife will pick up her 2021 G01 on Monday and it will be a 3-year lease vehicle for daily work commute in New York City with harsh roads, potholes, bad parking lot attendants, etc. I know that it is the finance person who handles this kind of produce sale and my sales person doesn't have much info about the tire coverage including the price. My wife and I want to go into the finance person's office on Monday ready! I researched on the forum and got a sense on the pricing.

I'm thinking whether or not I should get the tire coverage for my wife. First, I'm not going to generalize women's driving behavior because everyone is different. For my wife, she is not really that careless nor is she that cautious. She has been driving a Mazda CX5 for 6 years and never experienced a complete flat tire but only leaking air because of nail several times. We did fix the tires but eventually replaced the worn out ones over the last six years however. I know at the end of the day, part of it is about luck. She also never experienced a broken rim, but I expect her to scratch her rims from time to time with the new G01. As far as I know, the G01 will have run flats.

I'm contemplating whether I should get the tire coverage for her on Monday. I think it costs between $1,300-$1,800? Correct me if I'm wrong. What's the general discount in %? Initially, I wanted the wear & tear allowance instead of the tire coverage for my wife but my sales told me that such allowance is no longer offered. Lease will be 3 years, 10k miles each. It is likely that she will return the vehicle with around 25,000 miles by year 3.

I drive a G06 and didn't buy this tire coverage because I know myself well enough. What are your thoughts? How did you think about this tire coverage for your spouse?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor