Getting old, want different vehicle

mardi 29 septembre 2020

I'm near 50 years old I think it's time I've moved on to something more comfortable. I currently drive a 2015 m235xi and have been very happy with the car but I'm finding that it's time to move on to something more comfortable. I've owned 15+ cars in my life. Infiniti M56, Nissan 350z, G35, Acura Integra, 3 Honda Sedans, 2 Honda SUV's, GTI, MS3, etc. After going on a road trip with my wifes 2018 VW Tiquan, I decided that it was time to make a change to something easier to get in and out, more comfortable, etc.

I'm not going to get a loan so I need to limit myself to $50k but would be happy to spend less. This is assuming that my m235 will bring at least $20k trade in. Here are a few I've thought about:

Tesla Model Y=Love everything about it except build quality. I don't think I'm ready to deal with the build quality. Also top of my price range. Maybe wait until build quality gets better? How long will that take?

CX-5 Turbo=This would be nice because of the lower price and the tech is getting updated for 2021. The negative is that we would have two similar sized vehicles.

Kia Telluride=This would be hitting the top of my range. Since we have no kids, we'd never need the 3rd row. I like the look and the interior is pretty great for the $$. They're a bitch to find right now so you're not going to get any deals. I've never owned a Korean Vehicle.

CPO=I've went the CPO route quite a few times and have always been happy. The M56 I bought I got for nearly 1/2 the price with only 20k miles. SUV's don't seem to have the huge drop in resale like big luxury sedans. I also want something with good tech in it.

Honda Accord=Haven't driven one in a decade but they've always been good cars. Loaded I could get one for $35k new and drive it to the wheels fall off. With that said, I never "drive it to the wheels fall of". Would I get bored with it?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor