Buying Used Car Advise

mardi 13 octobre 2015

Hi guys,

Okay so I came across from what I believe is a good deal but would like some input for what others think. I'm thinking of buying a new (to me) toy for the weekend. I found an 03 SL500 with 18,000 original miles and it is in flawless condition ! An older gentleman is selling it who was the original owner. Now he's the twist he wants to sell me an 01 C240 in the same deal that has 80,000 miles. Again he is the original owner of this car as it was his wife's and she doesn't drive anymore. (Also in flawless condition) both cars are black on black. He wants to sell both to me for 27K. Is this a good deal? Should I buy these cars as I don't really need the C240 but would just use it as a DD. Let me know your thoughts !

Thanks in advance!

Attached Images
 


Buying Used Car Advise

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor