2007 BMW 530xi - Issues and Concerns - Used!

dimanche 18 octobre 2015

Hi All!

Bought my 1st 5 series few days ago! I came from 99 323i, to 2007 335i, to 06 Lexus IS250, to now 07 530xi!. It drives really well but I have few concerns after I have purchased from a private seller.

I was hoping to get some help from you guys as I've done a fair share of search and really couldn't find much information.

Issue #1)
The KEY FOB, does not have anywhere to open the cover for battery replacement. I was told from the seller that the Comfort access does not work because of the dead battery. Unlock/Lock functions or Trunk opener does not work.

Issue #2)
The clocks return to 24-hour format each time the car is turned off and turned back on.

Issue#3)
Same with Climate Controls (it always turns on 1 level AC or heat) upon starting back the car.

Issue#4)
Same with Radio presets. Any changes I made to the presets, it always revert back as if the battery got reset after restarting the car.

Issue #5)
I have a brand new BMW KEY FOB that came with the car. I was informed that Dealer would have to program, cut, and initialize the key fob. Is this still true?

I did compare two of the Key Fobs, and one does have a battery cover and one does not. I manually keep having to plug the key in to start the car. And sometimes when I unlock the door by using the cut key, alarm goes off. :(

It has been a little bit frustrating to say the least. Any pointers would be definitely appreciate it.


2007 BMW 530xi - Issues and Concerns - Used!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor