Adviced on Buying a Boat

vendredi 11 septembre 2015

We can skip past all the reasons not to buy one since (no pun) that ship has sailed. But I could use some advice on what to get.

This will be my first boat (although I have been around boats my entire life) and it will be used on a 10 mile lake near my vacation home in southern VT. I am looking for something in the 19-21 range that gives me the best option of a runabout to use with adults but still allows us to ski/tube/whatever. I am looking to buy something used since I don't want to take the depreciation hit and I am not entirely certain how much we will actually get to use it - we bought the hose for skiing but have been going more and more in the "off season".

I have been looking at three boats: the Bryant 205W, the Sea Ray 205 Sport and the Regal 2000. I would love to be all in at 20-25K but am expecting to be more around 25-30K.

Any things I should know? Any of these three to stay away from? Any others I should be looking at? Is the 4.3 Mercruiser (220hp) going to be enough? The 240hp 5.0 seems harder to find used.

Any knowledge/advice/opinions welcome.


Adviced on Buying a Boat

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor